Google My Business is an important online asset for your business to be found online. Local searches are essential to getting found by customers and getting as much information about your business. Being found online regarding your location relative to your customer will help increase sales and conversions. Here are reasons why Google My Business is important.
1) Businesses tend to overlook the placement of simple information such as business hours, physical address and contact information. But that is exactly the case when most business don’t put their online information that customers or clients can find them easier. Showing up on Google is essential nowadays.
2) Setting up Google My Business will make things easier for clients or customers to find your business online.
3) Businesses that are verified can appear on Google Maps especially on localized searches.
4) Google My Business can be found on multiple devices which is beneficial for customers to find your business in multiple ways.
5) Claiming your Business and setting up Google My Business Page is relatively easy. The first steps to do so is to claim your page. Complete your information as much as possible until you get verified 100%. A complete profile will give a more complete overview of your business for clients and customers look for you online and are more willing to visit or convert.