Small Business Challenges
We will be hosting Small Business Challenges over the year, to get New Zealand up to speed with the latest technologies.
The purpose of these Small Business Challenges is to build a community of Business Leaders to implement key elements of Digital Transformation to bring their businesses into the digital age.
By tackling these transformations in a group workshop you’ll learn from your peers what works, what doesn’t work – spark ideas and resolve challenges.
Our Agenda isn’t set yet, but we’ll certainly be looking to cover:
– Moving Documents into the Cloud, for Mobility, Easy Access and Sharing
– Communication with Teams, Chat, Video Conferencing
– Website Refreshes, Getting started with Blogs and Digital Marketing
– Google My Business, Google Ad Words and SEO
– Social Media Setup
– Job Management, Task Management and Project Plans
– Automation and Streamline Processes
– Procedures and Policy Management
– Build a Personalised App for your business
– Digitise Forms and Collect Data
– Visualise Data in Excel and BI Dashboards and Reports
Register your interest with the form below