Are you ready for TEAMS?
Don't mess it up!
A poorly implemented TEAMS rollout will fail, your team will lose interest and fall back into old habits. Worse, the Teams will become disjointed and incredibly hard to control and find information.
Don't be one of those guys.
Our expert teams will help you get it right and keep your team on track with TEAMS.
"allow your teams to achieve more"
Teams Consultation, Setup and Training
Microsoft Teams is an entirely new experience that brings together people, conversations and content - along with the tools that teams need - so they can easily collaborate to achieve more. It’s naturally integrated with the familiar Office applications and is built from the ground up on the Office 365 global, secure cloud.
Features such as Chat, Calling and Video Calling right from your workspace opens up the communications channels within your company. Collaborate in real time on your office applications or integrate with other applications that you use in your business.
Successful implementation of teams requires a well designed rollout plan, getting it right first time and getting users engaged early is the key. With our experience we can help you through this journey.
What we do for you…
- Setup new users in Office 365 (existing O365 tenant)
- Apply Security Profiles to each user
- Consultancy around TEAM structure and Groupings
- Implement a TEAMS site
- Rollout TEAMS application onto Desktops
- Enable TEAMS for mobile apps
- “How to” documentation
- In Depth Training for Core Users "in house champions"
- 1 x User Training session standard users
O365 licenses will need to be purchased for any user that doesn't already have one.
Expenses incurred for Onsite Training will be charged, i.e. travel, accomodation and parking.
Book a free 15 minute consultation
- 60Office 365 is a great service, it is packed full of resources. You have: your Office Applications like Word, Excel and Outlook; SharePoint and all of its features; Teams for communication and collaboration; Planner & ToDo which help with task list management, sharing and tracking. There are also some…